Terms and Conditions
Article 1 - Definitions
In these conditions the following terms apply:
- Entrepreneur: the natural legal person who offers products and / or services at distance to consumer;
- Consumer: means a natural person not acting in the exercise of a profession or business and concerned a distance contract with the entrepreneur;
- Distance contract: means an agreement under which an by operator organized system for distance selling of products and / or services to the concluding agreement, exclusive use of one or more means distance communication;
- Technology for distance communication: medium that can be used for closing an agreement, without the consumers and entrepreneurs simultaneously met in the same room;
- Grace period: The period during which the consumer can exercise his right of withdrawal;
- Right of withdrawal:the ability for consumers within the grace period to waive the contract;
- Day: calendar day;
- Transaction Duration: a distance contract relating to a range of products and / or services, with delivery and / or purchasing in the spread over time;
- Durable medium:each agent that the consumer or entrepreneur enables information that is addressed to him personally, store in a way that future consultation and unaltered reproduction of the information is possible.
Article 2 - Identity of entrepreneur
- Organisatiebureau de Lang
Karos 81 - 1625 HT Hoorn
Phone: +31 (0)229 757 766
Commercial Register No: 61874108
Sales Tax Indentification No: NL191954408B02
Article 3 - Applicability
- These general conditions apply to each offer from the operator and each agreement reached at a distance between the entrepeneur and consumers.
- All agreements between the entrepreneur and consumers are by Dutch law.
Article 4 - The Offer
- If an offer has a limited duration or conditions of qualification, this explicitly stated in the offer.
- The offer includes a complete and accurate description of the products and / or services. The description is sufficiently detailed to make a good review of the offer by the consumer as possible. If the operator uses images this a true reflection of the products and / or services. Some paintings of didgeridoos can be different as the picture shows. Manifest mistakes or errors in the offer are not binding on the entrepreneur.
Article 5 - The contract
- The agreement is effective upon acceptance by consumers of the supply and meet the corresponding conditions.
- If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically confirms the operator immediately electronically receiving the acceptance of supply. Until receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed, the consumer can rescind the contract.
- If the agreement is achieved electronically, the entrepreneur take the appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the electronic transfer of data to ensure it for a secure web environment. If the consumer can pay electronically, the entrepreneur with take appropriate safety precautions.
- The entrepreneur can - within the law - inform or the consumer are to be honored, and of all those facts and factors that are important for entering an agreement into the distance. If the entrepreneur under of this study have good reasons not to commit the agreement, he is entitled motivated to request or refuse an order or connect special conditions to it.
- The following information will be send with the product or service to the consumer in writing or in such a way that the consumer may be in an accessible way stored on a durable medium.:
a. the address of the establishment of the business where the consumer can complaints;
b.conditions and how the consumer of the right of withdrawal can use or a clear message regarding the exclusion of the right of withdrawal;
c. information about existing service after sales and guarantees;
d. in Article 4 paragraph 3 of these conditions include information, unless this entrepreneur already provided information to the consumer before the execution of the contract;
e.the requirements for termination the agreement if the agreement has a duration of more than one year or indefinite.
- If the entrepreneur is committed to providing a range of products or services, the provision in the preceding paragraph shall apply only to the first delivery.
Article 6a - Right of withdrawal upon delivery of products
- When purchasing products, the consumer can terminate the contract without reasons within 14 working days. This period begins on the day of receipt the product by or on behalve the consumers.
- During this period, consumers will carefully handle the product and packaging. He will turn the product out only to the extent of use as necessary in order to whether he wishes to retain the product. If he uses his right of whitdrawal makes, he will return the delivered product with all accessories and - if reasonably possible - in the original condition and packaging to the entrepreneur, according to the entrepreneur provided reasonable and clear instructions.
Article 6b - Right of withdrawal in service delivery
- On delivery of services allows the consumer to cancel the agreement without reasons within 14 working days commencing from the date of committing the agreement.
- To make use of his right, the consumer focus to the trader in the supply and / or later than the relevant provision provided a reasonable and clear instructions.
Article 7 - Costs in case of withdrawal
- If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal, will not exceed the cost of return shipping cost.
- If the consumer has paid an amount, the entrepeneur refund as soon as possible this amount but no later than 30 days after the return or cancellation,.
Article 8 - Exclusion of right of withdrawal
- If the consumer does not have a right of withdrawal, the entrepreneur can only submitted if the entrepreneur stated this clearly excluded in the offer, at least in time for closing of the agreement
- Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
a.which have been created by the operator in accordance with specifications of the consumer;
b. that are clearly personal in nature;
c. that by their nature can not be returned;
d. that can deteriorate or expire rapidly;
e. whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market which the entrepreneur does not control;
f. for individual newspapers and magazines;
g. or audio and video recordings and computer software where consumers severed the seal.
- Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for services:
a. on accommodation, transport, catering or leisure to carry on a specific date or during a specified period;
b. the supply with the explicit consent of consumers before the start reflection has expired;
c. on betting and lotteries.
Article 9 - The price
- During the period mentioned in the offer, the prices of the products or services are not increased, except price changes resulting from changes in VAT rates.
- Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, the business products or services whose prices tied to fluctuations in the financial market and where the operator does not affect it has, with variable prices. This attachment to fluctuations and the fact that any prices quoted price shall be stated in the offer.
- Price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only allowed if they result from legislation or regulations.
- Price increases from 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only permitted if the employer has negotiated and these:
a. these are the result of laws or provisions;
b. the consumer has the power to cancel from the day the price increase takes effect.
- The supply of products or services mentioned prices are include VAT.
Article 10 - Compliance and Warranty
- The trader warrants that the products and / or services meet the agreement, the specifications mentioned in the offer, the reasonable requirements of quality and / or usefulness and the date of completion of the agreement existing legislation and / or government regulations.
- By the trader, manufacturer or importer as a 'guarantee scheme does not change the rights and claims that consumers in respect of a failure to perform the obligations of the employer against the employer may assert under the law and / or the distance.
Article 11 - Delivery and implementation
- Entrepeneur will take the ultmost care be taken when receiving and in the execution of orders and products in assessing applications for provision of services.
- The place of delivery is the address that the consumer has made known to the company.
- Subject to what is stated in Article 4 of these General Conditions, the Company accepted orders expeditiously but not later than 30 days execution unless a longer delivery time has been agreed. If the delivery delay problems, or if an order is not or only partially carried out, the consumer receive within one month after the order has placed an message.
Consumers in that case have the right to terminate the contract without cost and entitled to any compensation.
- In the event of termination in accordance with the preceding paragraph, the operator repay the amount that consumers paid as soon as possible but no later than 30 days after termination,.
- If delivery of an ordered product proves impossible, the entrepreneur will strive for a replacement item available. By delivery will be clear and comprehensible manner reported that a replacement is delivered. In terms of replacement articles the right of withdrawal can not be excluded. The cost of return for behalf of the entrepreneur.
- The risk of damage and / or loss of products is based to the time of delivery to consumers by the entrepreneur, unless otherwise expressly agreed.
Article 12 - Duration Transactions
- The consumer may contract for an indefinite time at all denounce cancellation rules and agreed to end a notice period not exceeding one month.
- A contract for a definite period has a maximum duration of two years. If it is agreed that failure by the consumer distance contract will renewed the agreement will continue as a permanent contract time after the notice period and will continue the contract up to a month.
Article 13 - Payment
- To the extent not subsequently been agreed by the consumer, the amounts due be paid within fourteen days after delivery of the goods or in case of a contract to provide a service, within 14 days after issuance of this agreement documents.
- When selling products to consumers in general conditions may never be a prepayment of more than 50% be achieved. Once payment has been stipulated, the consumer has no right to assert on the implementation of relevant order or service (s) before the advance payment has been made.
- The consumer has a duty to inaccuracies in information provided or specified payment to report immediately to the operator.
- In case of default by the consumer, the operator subject to statutory restrictions, the right to advance to the consumer made known at a reasonable cost account.
Article 14 - Complaints
- Complaints about the implementation of the agreement should take place promptly, fully and clearly described and submitted to the entrepreneur, after the consumer noted the defects.
- When entrepreneur complaints within a period of 14 days counted from the date of receipt answered. If a complaint is a foreseeable longer processing time calls, by the operator within the period of 14 days with a reply message host and an indication if the consumer a more detailed answer expect.
Article 15 - Additional or different terms
- Additional or different terms and conditions of these provisions may not detriment of consumers and should be in written form or by any way that the consumer in an accessible manner may be stored on a durable medium.